Электронные деньги Important! The story of how I lost $20k

Jonny Job

Ищет темы
3 Сен 2024
Greetings friends, I want to share with you an experience that cost me 20.000$
Let me start with the fact that I am a programmer and trader, when I needed money badly I decided to sell ETH, it would seem that what could go wrong ....
I'm used to doing exchanges through a crypto exchange, I won't advertise it, but it's been around for a long time and I've always used its services and trusted it completely. The problems started almost as soon as I funded the balance of the exchange, I received a notification that your funds have not passed AML verification, they wrote that they will freeze the funds at the time of verification. This check has been going on for more than two weeks, tech support is not in a hurry to inform me when I can use my money, but I managed to find out that the ETH I deposited was most likely used to sell drugs and illegal, after studying what AML is - I realized that I made a cancerous mistake that I mixed all the funds in my wallet, and most likely a small part that was transferred to me to pay for my work, was in the black list.

I took the time to study in more detail the principle of AML police on the example of AMLbot, now there are many means to check the well-being of crypto coins, so I recommend you not to make my mistakes and check the money before you get them on your wallet or use different addresses to receive funds.
I'll leave you a link to the site where I verified my funds. https://amlbot.sign.report